UKRAINE BIRDWATCHING 10 DAYS
Group size 10 Start Lviv
Countries 1 End Lubesh
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Contemplation of birds, as a rule, adds pleasant, joyful emotions, largely compensates for the lack of positive impressions in the life of a city dweller, brightens the routine, slows down the tension of urban fuss. The significance of a beneficial effect on a person from short encounters with living creatures, from observation of them, especially birds, is often very underestimated. We invite you to such an interesting and extraordinary journey.
- The most important bird species: Hawk Owl or Ural Owl, Scops owl, owlet, White-backed woodpecker, Three-toed woodpecker, Syrian woodpecker, booted eagle, red-footed falcon, snake eagle, golden eagle, white-eyed pochard, Eurasian curlew, grey-hen, capercaillie, little crake, European bee-eater, tawny pipit, yellow-headed wagtail, lesser gray shrike, river warbler, aquatic warbler, collared flycatcher, parrot crossbill, ortolan bunting, red-winged thrush, azure tit, scarlet finch.
- All-route local German-speaking guide.
- Meals: HP.
- Transfer by modern coach throughout the whole trip.
Lviv – architectural jewel with an extremely varied multicultural history.
Chernivtsi – former literature city with the university that was once eastern German speaking university.
Kamyanets-Podilsky – with its phenomenal medieval city layout.
- Alle Mahlzeiten nicht erwähnt
- Alle nicht genannten Überweisungen (z. B. erster und letzter Tag)
- Alle Ausgaben persönlicher Natur
- Kamera / Video erlaubt
- Tipps zum Guide und Fahrer
Birdwatching in the vicinity of Lviv, nature reserve „Roztotschja“, Yavoriv National Park, fish ponds in Yavoriv, the Ornithological nature reserve Cholhyni, fishponds in Rudky.
The Uzhansky National Natural Park (UNESCO Biosphere Reserve) – ancient beech forests, reeds on the Dniester river, reservoir In Burshtyn, the National Natural Park in Halych, fishponds in Kukilnyky.
The National Natural Park “Podilsky Tovtry”, birdwatching on the Deleruj river and ornithological nature reserve in Dranyzky.
Birdwatching in Volyn, National Park “Pripyat-Stohid”. The most important bird species: Ural owl, scops owl, little owl, white-backed woodpecker, three-toed woodpecker, Syrian woodpecker, booted eagle, red-footed falcon, short-toed snake-eagle, golden eagle, ferruginous duck, snipe, grouse, capercaillie, little crake, bee-eater, tawny pipit, citrine wagtail, lesser grey shrike, warbler, aquatic warbler, collared flycatcher, parrot crossbill, ortolan, redwing, azure tit, common rosefinch.